Monday, August 17, 2009

Post 1: Good and bad points during the first term of 2009

During my first term of 2009 I did many things.
In my career of sociology, I studied stratification and social structure, both very useful things for researching, for conducting social interventions and for making public policy. Wathever, I've drunked with my classmates almost everyday in the Juan Gomez Millas' grass (51). Besides, I took up my favorite sport: the skateboarding. I had stopped it for more than four years, and mainly because it was too expensive. However, a friend gave me a skateboard and I recovered my practice within a few days.(92)
Some of the bad things that I lived in the first term was the stress caused by the mix of academic and extracurricular activities, and my notes declined because it but, in any case, I learned to work under pressure (122).
Between good and bad things, I would mention the fact that I started to work. The good thing is that I started earning money to not depend on anyone, but at the same time I have much less free time than I would. My job is to survey to parents of different schools to identify the reasons they have to choose their children' schools(186). I hope this semester can rest more, considering it's my last year of classes everyday.(201)

2 comments:

Judy Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Baker said...

Sebatian good to see you blogging! What do the numbers in your writing represent? Could it be the word count by any chance?? It´s good to hear you had a busy first semester.